Best team Map

What map do you guys think is the ultimate team map…

this is for 2v2 only

we’ll make another poll for 3v3 and 4v4

please note that some maps are good for more then one team setting (Narr Directive for example good 2v2 or 3v3 map)

Dante’s Fate
Talas Crossroads
Iams’s Way
The Venging
Other

Show results

wor2 is pruddy cool…

"Now during the summer Olympics i can point at the TV and say “I KNOW HIM! that?s my clan leader. yea” — Splitstar

“Pitty, you will notice that almost every old school Homeworld player spends 80%of thier time 3 steps from sober and with a pack of cigarettes” — Lady Kate|SF

I gotta go with Powerlines. Deaths and I have played the heck out of that map, it hardly ever syncs, small enough to swarm, big enough to handle mulitple destroyers. Good 2 vs 2, a little crowded for 3 vs 3.

Malone out.

i like ur siggy Pit…it fits u real well!!

hehe, yeah, i luff it…