Clanless

Any room for a dolt?

Got any space for a loveable old dolt?

I think you’re a category 4, aren’t you?

I think we can swing that.

I’m going to take the initiative and cast the first Yay vote.

Yay! Thats not a vote (I don’t have one) but excitement over seeing you join in here. I wondered if you’d come aboard at some point, its good to see you here cutt.

Na Kaskara I think you’ll find Cutt comes under a category 2.

lol * sLaPs air *

air = catagory LEEB :slight_smile: Lazy Elite Emu bugga

:slight_smile:

i thinks the cutty would be welcome woot

See now that just hurts, I have l33t modem skills like you wouldn’t believe… You may lose a game, but I rarely ever get to finish my losses… :stuck_out_tongue:

We got a vote up for you in private, all looks good for your arrival into SF in a few days Cutt.

GOod luck Cutt. It wont be the same without ya in the same clan. Even our time together in LS was short it was fun as hell. Take care of yourself cutt. And if u r tired of playing hw 1 come look me up in the hw 2 lobby. We can get a few games together there again. And at least it has a active lobby. Cya bro.

I loved my time in LS for the most part, bro, wish it hadn’t turned out like it did… you were a great clanmate, man :wink: