Volans! We have been working him up and down, training the stuffing out of him. He listens and learns quickly so give him a hint or two and he will be up to speed in a couple of weeks.
Keep it going!
Malone out.
Volans! We have been working him up and down, training the stuffing out of him. He listens and learns quickly so give him a hint or two and he will be up to speed in a couple of weeks.
Keep it going!
Malone out.
Thanks. It really means a lot. No words can express how I feel. SF is truely a respected clan, despite what others may say about it. I defended SF, even before I joined the clan. I felt that SF is one of those special clans that can accept people from homeworld that may have potential. I am one of those lucky people. Good luck to all those who are thinking about joining, and for those who have already joined. ![]()