Crimson Bond [insert negative adjective here]

Like it says im sick of CB!!! It seems to me that peeps only play this map because they can WIN! Where is the variety of map selections eh??? I recall from hw 1 that we generally saw about 10 diff maps instead of the same old one time and time again. I feel like my head is gonna exlode if i hear or see another CB MAP!!!

Meh I agree but I guess it can’t be helped. If it’s no CB it’s still Torah or Sarum, and CB > Torah. Try to download the TFL map pack 6.0, they contain a lot of balanced and very nice made maps. :wink: Downloading goes here

Lets not use the word “gay” as derogatory. Do it again and you’re warned.

Ok, we will not be politically incorrect…

The CB map is BORING, a snore, dumb, waste of time, no brained, do the same thing over and over, so I thought hey, how many times does it take you to learn not to hit your fingers with a hammer.

Borderlord

Not so much a matter of political correctness, just a matter of not being offensive. Its similar to calling something “jewish”.

Personaly I’m so damn tired of CB! :rage: We need some new maps that are fun and that everyone will use. :ninja:

i think we will have to have a hyperlink to the tfl map pack put in

go go tfl map makers

Darc out

I know all of you hate CB, but I don’t.Instead of playing one map that only the host knows (insert Levi here), it’s a good trade off to play the same map over and over.Do you remember Starcraft? Ever played any other map rather than “Big Game Hunters” ? Point made.

Although, I agree that CB is “jewish”.

yea but starcraft BGH, you could do so much more in that game, there were many MANY different postions than in HW2, 8 to 6 not so many, but, still the layout of the map is different than dirrectly accross from each other, with resources in the middle that everyone rushes for.

i personally am an old school starcraft fan, i loved that game, and still do. just wish i could find my CD so i could play. :frowning:

I didn’t mean to encourage calling things jewish, I wanted to make the point that calling something gay is equally offensive as calling it jewish.

Uh oh…

::: looks into crystal ball :::

::: sees bad things for those who use any kind of slur :::

I am not Jewish or homosexual, but I would prefer not to see this kind of thing on our boards.

Next thing you know your going to say a map is like a “straight, middle aged, non religious, water skiing white guy” and I’ll get really offended and ban everyone who doesn’t like Taco Bell.

Malone out.

To stay on topic:

Evil, looks like you and I have some things in common, like wh40000 and starcraft.
Didn’t understand your post man, BGH and CB are the same: mirrored pos and center battle for resources, played almost everytime, both biggest player maps (6 and 8)

Maybe a good example of map rotating is CS (counterstrike).There I remember playing like 5 diffrent maps all the time.The sollution should have come from Relic, so everybody had the map.

Levi gave me some maps the other day which are pretty good maps that arn’t CB! You guys should ask him for the maps. Trying to get some variation in the game :unamused:

Smoke looks like we really do have some things in common.

BESIDES THAT YOU ARE A SPACE MARINE WHORE!

the army of darkness will forever rule. CHAOS WILL HAVE YOUR SOULS!!

i still liked BGH more than i like CB though

crimson bond eh…? i play other maps all the time anyway…

Hehe Evil…

Don’t have GW here so I bought some online to model.Don’t play the game, actually.

but as I said earlier, YOU ARE TRAITOR SCUM.

LOL is this what they call “on-topic” at SF? :laughing:

Anys a negative adjective…well if you’ve played it couple of times you EXACTLY know where your opponents are and vice versa, their RU operations and maybe even more. But I guess every respectable hw2 player has figured that out ages ago. Why I mention it? A game should be a challenge, not blindely owning since you know how the map works

we are never on topic here at SF, not to mention since im back at college. i cant play the game anymore.

so once again im going to become known as “THE MEMBER THAT WILL SPAM EVERY THREAD!”

nah the true spammer is LAGSY! lol. Look at this post count!

tue, laggs has been around SF longer than me thats true. but ever since i have not been able to play with my guys on HW2, i become the new spamer