CROAK.........!!!

just want to post a hello :slight_smile:

Well there was me thinking nobody cared..(and i’m sure some don’t)
I could count the hours on my hands that my SF tagg was removed from my name…I’m glad Fats|SF and Airwave|SF took the presence of mind to goad and intimidate me back :slight_smile: Thanks for letting me sound off in your ear Air..and thanks for turning things around so quick…your a true buddy :slight_smile: see you all in the arena…about now…!!
croak…!!!
ribbett…!!!
hop
hop
hop

It’s good to see you found our happy lilly pad Froggs. Don’t forget to eat some mosquitos! (I know, I took it too far with that one.)

Anyway, had some GG’s with you on HW1 last night, look for me on Tues, Thurs and Saturday nights.

Lemons For Greater Justice!

haha Malone said mosquitos!

o and welcome back frogz

No worrys Froggs, more than happy to help out a mate.

Oh and welcome to the boards! :cool:

Woot. Welcome back frogg man

heh u found your dolty lily pad frogs :slight_smile:

welcome to the doltyest forums on the web :wink:

smacks the frog