Federation 2

Space Trading Game

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to tell you about a game that I used to play years and years ago and its still around. When I meet my wife on AOL 12 years ago I was playing a game called Federation. It was a text game, some call them MUDD’s. Anyway I played it and it really was a great game. I remember hundreds and hundreds of people used to play it. Anyway it was taking off of AOL because AOL wanted money for it. I quite playing it when it left AOL and hadn’t seen it until this last weekend.

Anyway they revamped the game and gave it a few updates its still text but much easyer to use and a much better interface. Its a game thats all about building a economic empire. You start out hauling cargo around the solar system. You then get promoted and can go to other systems owned by players. You then can start buying at planet exchanges and selling them at other exchanges making money. Again once you move up in rank you can start buying factories and making your own products selling them at exchanges and then ultimatly you can buy a planet.

The neat thing about owning a planet is you desin it yourself. My planet years ago was Babylon 5. You could walk around the station and check out everything. I am personaly playing this again. I used to love this game and am playing it again now. When I get to the point that I own a planet again its going to be made to look just like the Asteroid Base. People will be able to walk around on it and it will talk about the SF. :slight_smile:

Now I know these type of games arn’t for everyone but this paticular game is pretty cool. Its free, its kind of like reading a story and playing in the story. Again no graphics but its still good. If anyone wants to play it let me know and I will help out in teaching them the game. BTW in the game I am know as Coitster. :slight_smile:
David Coit
Coitster

Long time no see Coit :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be sure to check this one out :slight_smile:

will be sure to check it out.

nice to see you around man

Darcnighte

P.s when we gonna see the next chapter???

Woot Made Merchant Rank. :slight_smile: Now I get to buy and sell on the commodities exchanges at different planets. Its nice because I made like 1,000,000 in one day at this rank.
David
Coitster|SF

COITYYYYYYYYYYYYY get back to hw ya dolt! I miss ya 2 much! =)