Game Testing Pics

Inside cloaked’s labyrith:

That?s a pic of me testing and comparing ships and tech in combat. Also it?s very possible that you’ve played a game against me and myself on both of my computers at once. :grin: I wouldn’t suggest doing this against anyone but newbs though, I don’t think I’ve won a game yet trying to duel wield computers. LoL

Hers some pics from today?s tests-



Gotta love the giant scout army in my last screenshot. lol :grin:

prety sweet setup man! ME LIKE! very cool too :sunglasses:

omg were those 2 Samsung WS 19inch 2ms monitors? >_>

'20inch =)

LoL, those things cost more than both of my pc’s combined. The pc on the right I built using Tigerdirect parts for about $350 and the computer on the left is crap and barely runs hw2. So my tests are laggy-er than gamespy w/ that crappy pc. :?

lol. maybee you should get some alein wear like me :sunglasses:

wow cloaked you mofo, lucky to have two monitors.

one to have music, TS, forums and HW2 lobby and the other to play a game on.

So now when youre kicking my ass i know what you see.

lol, you could smurf on one comp and have one account on each team! that way either way the game goes you win :grin:

LoL - or I could just sabotage the other team with the smurf account. =P J/K

That second pc is mainly used for testing and lobby squatting. So if you ever see chatmonitor-clok in gamespy, you can guess that I?m in game on my main account.

Everyones jealous about Cloaked having two 20 in. monitors…during the night of you hear something brake perhaps a window don’t be alarmed its just me lol :stuck_out_tongue:

your a funny guy stiker.

LoL, I probably wouldn’t even hear the window break. Just a few weeks ago I was working in my garage after midnight while some punks outside smashed my car window with a pipe. What did i hear? - I thought it was the kneghbors comming home late, slamming their car door and jogging inside their house. LoL, that f-ing sucked.

lol of corse it did.

my first accdent was wich an asin named DWI.. my dad thought i had a dwi lol..