Girls Are Retarded

Just some crap i wrote for a class, i know its not HW related

The single streetlight on the block came through the windshield, drowning the car with a faint peach tinted light. A spider web high above played in the wind between the pole and a wire running across the street, the same wire we often used to throw footballs up over; being the perfect height to give us an actual challenge. I let my thoughts wander until they were broken as a car moved down the street, veering off to one side to stop at the stop sign down at the end of the block. I could tell just by the driving this was the car I was waiting for, its unique black shape chased headlights across the street as it pulled closer finally parking across from me on the opposing curb.

I got out slamming my door and walked closer to the car. I had hoped he would get out of the car, but as I approached I knew that the opposite side door would be open for me. Popping the door and sliding into the seat I sat next to him, not once letting my glace wander towards him. We sat in silence for a minuet as I allowed him to finish his drink.

?How did it go??
?Well it?s over now?
?That?s good.? I said.
?I guess.?
?Well at least it?s over; things can only get better. For both of you?
?I don?t know.?
?You can let time heal things, it?s for the better.?
?I only had one left, figured why not have it tonight; even though this is no celebration.?
?Last one out of the whole case you bought.?

He put down the empty drink, blowing his nose. He began to speak again, his voice shaking.

?Yea.? He was silent until he spoke again. ?So how are you??
?Meh, we all got problems.?
?I guess?
?How did she take it??
?It wasn?t easy saying goodbye to a girl while she is crying. I gave her one last hug goodbye before I left while she cried in my arms.? He said.
?It?s for the better.?
?Yea but it really made me feel like shit.?
?Don?t we all got problems.?
?I?m really worried about her, she seemed really upset.?
?Yea well we all got problems. It just didn?t work.? I said.
?I hope she is ok.?
?She thinks it was the best thing now, but time will heal things, she will see.?

I never looked at him cry, I never would. I looked out the front of the car counting the streetlights until they seemed to come too close together and melded into a string of lights.

?As long as you drove home ok.?
?So how are you man?? He asked me.
?We all got problems.?

Split, I was lost with the dialog. I also dont know your charaters and there for have a hard time conecting to them. What class was this for?

Yha i like the way chicks look but i hate they way they act.. money sucking evil ppl.

Dating is like unarmed combat, it takes getting the shit knocked out of you over and over again to be able to be any good at it. And when you are, it takes getting the shit knocked out of you more to realize theres always someone better at it than you are.

Very profound.

Cuttty is wise beyond his years.

Malone out.

thats very deep.. but im whiped so lol.

Youre more less not suppose to know any of the back story, and i didn’t include any. Which is why you are probably lost in the dialog.

But this was for a creative writing class, i wrote this piece for an assignment that called for only dialog about something important we don’t really discuss in the story.

I culled this story from real life when my best friend broke up with his girlfriend, his first girlfriend and the first person he had to break up with.