SF Wiki
Zero put a link type thing on our forums that takes you directly to the wiki. I’m sure it will get a lot more traffic now because most people (including me) just go directly to the forums.
Good job Zero.
Malone out.
SF Wiki
Zero put a link type thing on our forums that takes you directly to the wiki. I’m sure it will get a lot more traffic now because most people (including me) just go directly to the forums.
Good job Zero.
Malone out.
Its really a no-brainer. Half of the forum skins I cant edit correctly to add the wiki button in, so just add a link to it.
PEOPLE PLEASE ADD CRAP TO THE WIKI!
Well sheesh, I already have my pic up.
I’m going to add some of my favorite sites and do a one paragraph “It’s all about me”.
Where’s your page Zero? :biggrin:
Malone out.
Yes please if you could all add just a bit about yourself.
And just put random entries if you can. Fill that wiki up.
i’ll write one for myself and the “wtf is crew!?one11eleventy” page
“Surely not the librarian, he of the long build time” should be added I think.
Besides, I only want to add my page up once I have a pic of me and my gf.