HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil Congrats its your birthday :grin: !!!

I Believe your 22!?!?!?!?!?

That means I owe you 22 Birthday punches!!!

(Punching EVIL) 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12..13..14..15..16..17..18..19..20..21..22!!!
There you go your lucky day 22 Birthday punches!!!

Posting cause Max said so..

happy bday

Happy birthday evil!

happy b’day mate have hope you have/had a good 1

darc

Ok

They fixed my avatar so I can post again, but hey, evil, you are almost my sons age. LOL

Happy birthday.

Borderlord

Happey B-day and I hope your spring break comes soon.

…my Bday isnt till march 14th, you guys are like a week and a half ahead of the date. lol

are you all really THAT bored.

but thanks all for the best wishes, and Elder, i wont be comming home for spring break, sorry mate, i have a job that requires me to stay here.

You can blame max for that

You dumb Tard max! You just wanted to punch evil! :unamused:
Aww thats sad to hear evil… now how am I gonna own on DOW… N00bz?

u wish you could own me, lol you really underestimate my abilities.

lol Evil maybe you should change the birthday date..when I put this up it said that Evil is celebrateing his birthday today…

yea i realized the mistake, there is a month option with the name of the month, and i put the 3rd, thinking it was the 3rd month, ya know 3/14/1985, but it was really saying the 3rd, march, 1985.

its all good man, just means you can wish me happy birthday in about a week. :grin:

Evil I have no idea how good you are! but still I like to say that kind of stuff :slight_smile: