Happy Birthday Splitty!

::: sings that song :::

Happy Birthday Splitstar!

Oooh, it’s your 21st! Be careful!!

I remember mine (kind of). Started off drinking a bucket of margarita for lunch at Chi Chi’s, then walked around the mall kind of buzzed. Then later the serious drinking started - I slammed a bunch, then puked it all up, felt great, slammed a bunch more, puked, felt great, slammed a bunch more, puked… Kim bought me about 10 “flamethrowers” (tequila and Tabasco sauce shot) Finished the night off with a gyro and had bad gas for a week.

Malone out.

Happy B-day Split. I didn’t do anything like Malone on my 21st. You could buy beer @ age 18 when I grew up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Birthday Split!

Thats 21 punches for you!
Also you get your first beer! but some reason I doubt thats your first :wink:
Have a great day man!