Homeworld2 Fx mod

A sweet mod that everyone will like.

This is THE sweetest mod ever created for hw2. it’s called the Homeworld Fx mod. Like I said in my screenshots You get to play as six races: Hiigaran, Vaygr, Taiidan, Kadesh, Turnaic Raiders, and Progenitors. Any homeworld1 fan or 2 will LOVE this mod. This is the website for it: http://hwaccess.net Contact Levi about getting the mod setup. You can download it by going to downloads and selecting the Fx 1.71 mod download and save it to your desktop. From their talk to Levi about it I’m no good at that kinda stuff. However I can send you a 16 minute preview on the mod which very good. Trust me it’s worth the effort getting it. Hope you guys get it. I am going to be gone all tomarrow and some of Sunday because one of my cousins has a weading I must go to…I already tryed to get out of it. Parents are being stubborn… so I’ll be bored as hell. See you guys Sunday I hope.
Best wishes,
Dessy

I alrdy got the mod, and I use it. :slight_smile:

I am happy to say that i got the mod to work with whitestar on the first go. Man wish i took my german courses more serisouly. ANyways white hf with this new great mod.