HW2-Stats

Hello @ all,

I was bored the last day, so I programmed a little Website → http://www.testflight.org/hw2/?p=search.php&q=sp=|SF

What I want of you?
I want your *.stats files.
You can find them in the following folder:
<DRIVE>:&lt;Folder to HW2>\Homeworld2\Bin\Profiles\Profile<ProfileNumber >\Stats

It would be nice, when you zip them and send them to [email protected]

If you habe any questions. Ask.

greetings,

the|hole

ill send those just before i have to go back to college, that way they are the stats of my entire xmas break gaming. :grin:

and as you can see i play a lot, already got 20 hours in this week. :flushed:

Ok, I looked. I see the files…how do you convert them

Borderlord

PS. It only has a few games,
or does every time you upgrade comp you start over
and how in the hell did you get our data anyway???

^ the site is probably populated with Hole’s stat files along with some of his friends from AoD

pretty cool site and a great idea!

Question, though: I think there’s a bug - I looked yesterday and I had 50% 50% according to the few stat files you have for me, but I looked again through the site right now and I have the same number of games, but now all are red? I haven’t uploaded any stats and the number of games hasn’t changed, just some have turned from green to red…

anyway, when I get back home in a couple of weeks I will happily send you my stat files - I’ve kept a tally of my win record for quite some time and i’m wondering if your site will agree with my number :sunglasses:

thanks AoD!

-T|SF

Yea mine is a lil screwed up to…

also, a suggestion:

right now you’re including stat files from synced games, and counting them as wins or losses depending on whether you were the one who sycned or not.

Perhaps there is a way to filter for this? If somebody has 0 combat score, it’s a pretty good chance that the game was synced. Maybe these games should be filtered out as they don’t count as true “wins” or “losses”. Given that ~35% of hw2 games sync these days, it might be a good idea.

anticipation is the best fun :stuck_out_tongue:

I wrote a script with PHP to parse them

if you uninstall hw2 you will lose your statsfiles
i got some stats of you cause i had some games against you or i got some files from other guys who had a game with or against you

well, i had to delete some games i entered cause of an error i made by rewriting the parsescript.
now it will parse correct and it will be the right data, i’ll happy to get your files

Yeah, this is a problem i allready thought about, but i found no solution which was good enough to include yet.
your hint with the zero combat score is nice
maybe i include a hint in the game-detail overview that this game may be a synced game.

This whole thing…ahhh no pun intended… is way off. The first time I checked it i was about 80 percent which seems close…newest check has me currently at 18 percent with games from 2005 and up, well 2 years of playing at least 15 games a week times 52 times 2 is one hell of a lot of games. If sync games are scored as losses, then being kicked does also, as does ending a game when someone else synks… If he has changed things it seems he is cherry picking which games to place in the files… Perhaps we should just take this hole thread down entirely, it appears the reversal of wins to losses is entirely done with malace

Borderlord

Oh I don’t think anything is done with malice, it’s just buggy in this early stage.

There needs to be filtering for identical stat files, synced games, etc. Another way to filter for synced games would be to reject any games with a play time under, say, 15 minutes at least. Successful, non-synced games typically take much longer than 20 minutes even for a 1v1, so you could even raise the threshold. Also I notice several games counted that are exactly the same, one game even counted 4 times for somebody -

so yeah, the site is a cool idea, but some bugs should be worked out before it can have any sort of accuracy. I’ve kept a log of my wins and losses and I’m currently at 83% wins over about 100 games, and that’s rejecting the synced ones. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, to only count games over 15minutes is a bad idea (i only count games over 5minutes). I will tell you why.
If you have a good teamplayer you can beat a 2v2 in about 7 minutes. sfu-AoD and me did this, more than one time. So i figured out the five minutes…

Of course it is not save for any filechanging. I did not say that at anytime. :wink: