This plan will unite all of SF from different games under one roof with an EXTREME website.
It will feature a skin system, where each skin is based on the games that SF play. From HW1, HW2, Nexus, Enemy Territory, Ogame, and soon to be more
It will also feature a Elder moderated Roster system so that the Elders upon recruiting a new member will be able to add/edit and delete members via and Admin panel.
Many other features will include a Website integrated forum system (most likely IPB 2.0), CuteNews for the latest SF news and possible an RSS feed for SF related news straight to your browser!
For now, I will be creating a skin for HW1, and then modifying it for the other games to get a nice flow.
Obviously im going to need all the help I can get.
Anyone who can Code in HTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL or is pretty good at photoshop please reply to this thread. If you know anyone who can do those things, bring them here. Or if you know a friend who knows another friend bring them here as well
If you dont know how to code, content and ideas are greatly needed as well.
Whatever you guys do, I hope that you do not move your boards.. ezboard is not pleasing to the forum snobbs, but it seemed to work fo HW, and changing forums can be devastating to a clans ability to communicate with each other over long periods of time.
Other than that, a l33t website sounds cool
[/url]
It sounds like you have done a lot of work on this Zero, and I want to thank you for all this effort. The main thing we need IMHO is a new game/place for SF, and I’m not sure Nexus is it. What I’m really looking for is HW3 but it just doesn’t exist yet. I want Zero’s site to happen, I want SF to continue and evolve, I want to keep playing with you guys, we just need a GAME. We have the leadership, the players, the knowledge to do this, it’s just that last critical piece of the puzzle that is missing.
I haven’t been playing much of anything the last couple of weeks. For some reason, I’m exhausted by 9:00 and sleeping by 9:30. My brother is getting married this weekend in Montana so I will be driving from Wisconsin to Montana and back this weekend. Wish me luck!
It’s probably because I’m a total Nexus noob, but I got bored with the multiplayer after ten minutes. The single player is OK, but I just don’t think it’s on the same level as HW. Just my humble opinion, I invite others more knowledgable and with more time to investigate Nexus further.
dunky said something a lot like that. He said Hw just simply PWNs Nexus. I’m actually happy and not surprised all at the same time. I’m happy because the flop of nexus might show/remind some people how great hw really is. And i’m also not surprised because whenever everyone gets all hyped up about a game they find something wierd about it or something they dont like. I think its just that they have gotten used to hw and how much it varies.
yeppers maloney man… HW is god. I got bored of Nexus after ummm, the first level of the demo. It really isnt what I am looking for, no can compare up to HOME WORLD.