I'm Still Around... With Some Good News

Hey guys.

You’ll be happy to know that I am graduating next week. For those of u who dont know, I have been working on my GED and whatnot, as well as academics. I have taken the official practice GED test, and I haven’t seen the scores yet, but I’ve been told that I did well.

My birthday is in a couple of weeks, and I really want to get a xbox 360 arcade console with halo 3 (really hoping for money on my birthday so that I can get both off of newegg thank god for paypal).

I still go on ts every now and then, and hoping that we can set up a day of which we can get together to play homeworld two. I do wanna continue playing with u guys, and I do wish I can play sins, but my pc and laptop wont be able to handle sins. Speaking of sins, is there a monthly charge to play sins online, similar to eve? The reason I am asking is b/c I know Sins came out on cd, as well as a download, and I was kinda under the impression that there was a monthly fee to pay to play.

Hope to hear from u guys soon. :slight_smile:

Hi Volans,

Good to cya. Hope you did well on the test.

There is no monthly fee for Sins.

welcome back and congrats man.

Well, today I’ve just graduated and I feel really good.

I got the scores back, and the math was 20 points below the required grade/level. So I’m gonna study during the summer and hopefully I’ll do better on the math. :slight_smile: