i'm the mercanary of clans :)

HW2: (rare & shiny) vaygr skills up for grabs

ok i’m in genesis but i make it my business to be in many clans :laughing:

i think i’d count as… unknown player with skill?

anyways i got some SF friends, ya seems nice guys :slight_smile: and was just wonderin’…

Ack! Reading comprehension failure. You read the constitution but you missed the part where we’re a selfish, jealous clan. :wink: If you’re interested in being in many clans, SF isn’t for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for your interest though. Let us know if you ever change your mind. Cya on HW2.

kasky is just jealous dolt whore and wants you all to himself in the dark room at the back of the forums.

:slight_smile: oh no not there kasky!!!

thats the spot!!!

hehe acknoledged :sleeping:

hehe, look who’s back :slight_smile: and i’m ready to transfer from genesis to SF

Aeris, if you want to join SF you must quit GENESIS and show that to us before we consider you for recuitment. We have a rule agaisnt multi-clanning as you are probably aware. If you are indeed choosen we will start a poll for your recuitment.

Best of luck.

http://genesisclan.myfreeforum.org/sutra1748.php#1748
that ought to confirm it

Looks good to me. How about you guys?

Ahh

He is another of my converts. We were buds playing genesis together when I was in genesis. So we will wait till the 1st and through him in with smoke, hawkeye, aeris, and another surprize…

PS His skills are known,

Borderlord

PSPS He is english so it give darcnighte and whitestar another player in that time slot

Sounds good we will all look at this in the Members are.

gets up and moves to members room :slight_smile:

if/when i join, does my username here get changed to “Aeris|SF”? :slight_smile: like the rest

We will start to talk about it next year (1/1/07) because we have been taking a break from recruitment for a while, but if/when you are recruited into SF you will have the tag of SF on your name.

I know this game is not suppose to contain any issue of political gender
Nevertheless, I was once a GENESIS for 2-3 months and left because I found out that at least half of the members showing political support and strong enthusiasm for Arab terrorist groups.

I will appreciate if the candidate will rule out any possibility on that matter.

OOOOPS :thinking:

I like to think I am a very non controversial type of person. My thoughts on 99% of all issues is: if it doesn’t affect me or my family directly, then I have no business exerting my will on someone else, be it race, color, creed, religion, sexual preference, whatever. Your business is not my business and vice versa. I will debate certain topics, but I will never try to convert someone to my views just because I believe I am correct. I leave it up to the other guy to make his choices.

However, on this issue I agree with Whitepearl. I will not knowingly support anyone who supports any kind of terrorist organiziation, and if I learn of any member that does, they will be permanantly blackballed. We had a similar but different issue a couple years ago, and that person was promply removed from SF. I’m sure the Admin that was insulted at the time will recall the situation…

But - as a practical matter, I would wager that 99% of all terrorists do not have computers, and of those that do, only 1% play video games, and 99% of those play games that are directly related to modern combat, not futuristic space strategy games. And of that 1 in a million that do play HW type games, I doubt they would apply to a primarily English speaking, peaceful clan like SF.

But what the heck, I’m just a cheesehead who wants Farve to win just one more super bowl before he retires.

Go Pack!

Malone out.

More to the point…Aeris has asked to be in the family, it is the 1st, and I say yes. I had a long talk with Kamikazee, and Zippo, both of whom I have the utmost resoect in. Both were the ones who recruited me in genesis, and all they asked is that we take care of Aeris. He is a strong player, does follow the game sportsmanship of all SF. He has some of the same reasons others have had. I am willing to sponsor him so I say yes to his request..

Borderlord

Ok, starting a little something something in the member’s section.

Malone out.

By the sounds of things I doubt Aeirs supports any terrorist group.

I’d like to inform you all that Hotaru isn’t a very faithful clan member.

He was once in our clan the IF, he treacherously left us, UCS, and Genesis.
You are completely correct in assuming that he doesn’t support any group or clan. I know for a fact that he joins clans and doesn’t give much of a thought about leaving.

My opinion is, you should leave him, you can do without him.

sigh, i don’t even know why you do that bromly :confused: the clan itself is not my regard, the people in it is; we all see things differently, and for the last time, i was kicked from UCS, which was actually USC when i was
(notice that i am a mercenary, not a loyalist)

either way, i’m not leaving SF

and i don’t support any terrorist group :flushed: lol