Information on our War

Lexy made a war Ladder for us..

www.myleague.com/teamsls/

That is all the information I have at the moment. He hasn’t had time to create a team thing yet, but i have signed up for it so…

ViciousSLS

Have fun.

Edited by: IamHG at: 7/22/05 6:05 pm

I bet your post was a lot longer than “Have fun!” before you edited it Iam :smiley: .

For those of you who do not know the story, this happened a couple weeks ago. There were lots of SF on, maybe 8 or 10, and we were talking about SF fest 05 and ironing out the details and figuring out where everyone wanted to eat and all that good stuff. Lex kept on asking us for a game but we kept saying “No, we are busy, maybe later” but he would not stop asking us.

He said we were chicken and afraid of SLS. Well, we were getting sick of all that so we put up a game on Domination (Thanks Iam!). After some rearranging it was Reaper, Splitstar, Fatboy and myself vs. Lex, Chain, Vic, and Zero. Here is the Total Damage - in thousands:

Malone - 360

Reaper - 250

Splitstar - 350

Fatboy - 210

Lex - 230

Chain - 360

Zero - 200

Vic - 170

Well SLS, you picked on the wrong set of guys. Lex tried saying it was all Zero’s fault but Zero was holding his own against Fatboy until I hypered my fleet behind Zero’s MS. Zero asked for help many times but got none - no rus, no arriving fleet, no attack on my MS for a distraction, nothing. Zero did what he could but could not last long against Fatboy’s pretty full fleet and my maxed out fleet. Once it became 3 vs 4, it did not take long to finish off the game.

We returned to the lobby, said GG and all that, and then Lex starts flaming us again. SF is too mouthy, too pushy, too noobish, too big, we attack motherships, etc and he wants a rematch on some tiny no RU swarm map. SF pretty much said thanks but no thanks, that’s not our style, we didn’t really even want to play the first game, it’s time for bed. Then Lex declares war on us, we provoked him, hes going to get all the old school SLS back in and beat us up good.

Funny thing is, the only SLS I have seen since then has been Vic and Chain.

SLS used to be one of the best clans in HW, a clan that Reaper and I once were seriously considering joining before we formed SF. I still remember and respect all those old SLS guys - Apollo, Wildcard, Unreal, Recon, and until now, Lex. Dude, I don’t know if you were having a bad night, or if your dog got run over by a car or what, but you were just looking for someone to pick on, and it turned out that SF has some pretty darned good players.

You want a war? Maybe you will have one - but don’t bring a knife to a gun fight.

Malone out.

There are many things I can say to this.. However, I dont feel like saying much.. So the only thing I am going to say is…

Dont worry.. I’ve got the biggest guns out of the entire group of people in the two clans… :F And I’ll bring them for my side…

Two thoughts:

  1. Looks to me like you had the smallest guns in that game.

  2. If we wait a couple of weeks, will your side be VX or HWA?

Malone out.

i owned 2 SF in a 2v2 with a former VX member hrmmm all i got to say

Kah out

So now you’re poking into this Kahless?

Malone out.

Well Malone.. Looks like you dont remember the details of that game.. I may not have got the most damage, but i did do the most fighting…

In that game, i killed Fatboy. Almost completely killed Reaper’s fleet, and yet held off Malone, Reaper, and Splitstar for half an hour.. Only me and Zero (running his a** off by carrier) and I held out for half an hour… I think that’s a pretty pathetic post by Malone and very incorrect on his behalf. And, if anyone needs to back up what I am saying. I know Chain will say it is correct because Chain was watching it for half of the game. Then Zero was also alive almost as long as I was.. However, he was running his a** of with a carrier and most of the 30 minutes he was at my ms, seeking protection from my miners at my mommy.

just pointing out that u need to back up what u say malone seems u can talk big but cant back it up.

u need to think before you say things come on now man.

if your gonna make comments like SLS becoming VX u should first look at SF then cause only a hand full of SF can take me on real maps u know the ones that dont lag me down to 1 frame per second. hell even in that data lines game 3v3 i was in so bad of lag on 2 carriers 2 HC 4 dessy 1 MD max frigs and i not only beat reaper’s attacking fleet but ur attacking fleet malone and made war jump out like a little school girl u all backed off little old me and my carriers and i was playing in 1 frame per second all the time as well now imagine if i had no lag at all i wonder.

IMO most of the SF only win their big 3v3 and 4v4 games cause they attack only the MS with every thing all of them got cause it lags that player out so bad when 6 to 8 people are fighting at the same MS so nothing can be done to stop it and if they hyper they are sure to land on some ones caps and die so basicly it cheap not the fact u only go for MS the fact u have to have all of your team hit 1 MS to lag out that guy so u can kill him with out him being able to fight back.

i realy dont care what you all think of this its the cold hard truth. deal with it and learn to play real maps with out bounties and so much RU that 100 vs 100 would work

only time i lose to SF in a real game is if its reaper or airwave on the other side and even then not often do i lose to SF i could show a record of me and tyrone beating reaper and celtic so bad it was ammbarasing. but only if i am provoked to do so and your lucky none of us record the 4 SF getting owned by me chain and ghost 3 v 4.

so either back up your shyt or shut the @#%$ up.

You want me to email you the after game report vic? Should I just post it? These are FACTS, and they can be proven to anyone with an email account and a basic knowledge of HW1.

Fatboy did not lose a ms or a carrier in that game.

You did the LEAST damage of anyone in that game.

Zero was the first to die.

Zero did not have a carrier.

You had 0 damage vs me.

You had 0 damage vs Split. (you sure held us off good!)

Reaper only inflicted 7000 damage against you, out of a total of 250,000. Obviously you were not his high priority…

Maybe you should think before you act Vic. I had already dismissed this problem with SLS because I haven’t seen any SLS but you and you sure didn’t say anything to me in Won, so here I thought it was ancient history. Then you come to our boards and set up this war ladder - BAH!

To quote a great song by Motley Crue “Don’t go away mad, Just go away”

Malone out.

hmmm, give me the night to get back at you.. But Malone, you made this personal. I was just informing you what Lex had done, making the ladder. Dont take out hurting feelings on the messenger for that, so dont bring up the whole me and the “lets get this ladder started” on me.

First of all Kahless, were you invited to this discussion? Do you think if someone was picking on LS I would come to your boards and spam them up when SF isn’t even involved?

Next thing, yeah, you can rip on our players and whine about the frame rate and all that and there’s two very easy solutions. 1) Upgrade. 2) Don’t play anything bigger than a 2 vs 2. Yes, War had to jump his MS. And yes, SF killed all your MS and carriers, and you killed none of ours.

As for the game we played after that? You won. Fair and square. I’m not going to complain that my framerate was bad or it was that time of the month or anything. You guys had a great strat and it paid off. Good job. That’s it. I’m not going to go to the LS site and b**** about what you guys did. I would ask that you would give us the same respect.

Speaking of respect. I thought SF and LS were allied. You sure aren’t acting like it Kahless. If we are no longer allied, I would appreciate it if you would revoke my access to your “allied clans” section in your forum.

I’m sick of SF beating people in SLS and LS and then I have to listen to an hour of crap because someones collector wouldn’t respond or they weren’t playing - it was actually their cousin’s little sister. If your not man enough to admit that someone beat you, go play tic tac toe online.

Malone out.

LS is behind SLS

you all can keep talking your shyt about wining on ur big lag maps with bounties.

you get owned on real maps. where there is no lag.

and upgrading for a 6 year old game is not worth it if its the only game i play right now. and i plan to never join lag maps again. i now only play real maps where the frame rate is normal where i can play with out problems maps like data lines and domination are jokes they where made for people who have money to get fast comps so they can beat people better then they are. it dont take no skill to win when u lag out ur aponent.

i dont care if u invited me or not i have buds in SLS and will back them up very few SF i respect any more so go ahead keep braging about your lag wins. your just lucky i cant afford a nice computer.

I agree with Kahless. And I know that If there was an LS issue, Malone, you would surely stick your nose in it.

If you have such a problem with others in here.. why dont you make a SF / SLS private forums on your boards for US to discuss it out.. Instead of complaining about other people jumping in when it’s on the public forum.. Not to mention, you didnt say anything to Iam about it? So he didnt say anything bad against you, so you speak nicely to him? What if he had said something to offend you, or didnt edit his post, or put what he really wanted to say.. I noticed you said that you knew he wanted to say more, if he had, i know you would have been at his throat too.

OK, lets try and create a little order out of this.

“If there was an LS issue, Malone, you would surely stick your nose in it.”

The only time I have stuck my nose into a LS issue is when one of their members (DJ, Ed) says something negative and untrue about SF.

“why dont you make a SF / SLS private forums on your boards for US to discuss it out.”

I Can’t. My admin superpowers don’t work like that.

“Not to mention, you didnt say anything to Iam about it? So he didnt say anything bad against you, so you speak nicely to him? What if he had said something to offend you, or didnt edit his post, or put what he really wanted to say.. I noticed you said that you knew he wanted to say more, if he had, i know you would have been at his throat too.”

This is a toughy, but basically, Iam was nice to me, so I was nice to him. Thats how adults conduct business.

Now, to go back to the very beginning…

SLS, Why did you declare war on SF?

Malone out.

actualy malone has stuck his 2 cents in on an LS issues here be the proof. enough said

MaloneSF

Honored SF

Age: 35

Joined: 15 Jan 2005

Posts: 27

Posted: Sun 20 Feb, 2005 10:26 pm Post subject: LS Government


You guys already know my feelings towards DJ. This post is not about him.

LS seriously needs a Government. In the past, it was a dictatorship, with Doom as the head honcho, and it worked great. We all respected him, we all knew him, his word was LS LAW, and he was the man.

He is not here anymore.

Myst seems willing to fill those shoes, but I do not see him on won much, and I think he needs to be more active to earn the trust of the other LS guys.

Kahless has emerged as the “Reluctant Leader” type, and he has done a good job of keeping LS as an clan to be reckoned with.

Turambar doesn’t talk much, but when he does, its the Brutal Truth - and thats a great thing in these times.

I don’t know if you guys want to have an election or what, but somehow LS needs a concrete leadership structure, so that there are no misunderstandings, and no mistakes when serious decisions are made.

Without leadership, LS will fall into anarchy, and thats not good for any of us.

“Help me help you.” - Jerry Mc Guire

Malone out.

PS I hope you do not feel that I have overstepped my bounds, or put my nose where it does not belong. We may have some pretty crazy battles on won, but when its all over I still like to think LS (and HG) are SF freinds.

Actually Kahless, I thought that was a very nice post to LS, I had very good intentions with it, after reading it again, I have no idea why anyone in LS would find that post offensive.

I just don’t get it.

Malone out.

Ok let me just say…

Now i believe that game malone and possibly vic are talking about is completely different to a game with SLS and LS in the private forums.

In order to sort this crap out i suggest we get on the same page first.

Unforunatly the game with LexSLS was not recorded so leave it at that.

I would rather not play HW anymore than to see my friends fight eachother.

SORT YOUR @#%$ OUT

On one final note.. i love being talked about :slight_smile:

Edited by: ZeroSF at: 7/28/05 12:24 am

woah this is what i miss from not checking the forums for 2 days <_<

Kah m8 back in the old days when Zero and I had dialup and a bunch of peeps attacked 1 of us, there would be barely any lag if any at all. Also when we attack 1 person together its called teamwork. Something I have not seen many times in other clans.

my 2 cents

Well, we are not getting anywhere with this, we have two different sides that are arguing about a game that occured almost a month ago. I really don’t care anymore, and I believe diplomacy is not working because you guys don’t want it to work.

I’m not playing any games with Vic, Chain, Lex, or Kahless for a while. You guys are taking all the fun out of this and when it ceases to be fun - HW1 dies.

Malone out.

Topic closed.