That from hereby forward, this, and its underlying topics, shall be from now, and always property and privilege to Clan Lemon Empire.
This forum shall have no posts that do not exemplify the greatness of The Clan or the sexy beastliness of its leader. This forum exists to serve The Clan and at the sole digression of Lemon Empire.
That is all.
?. In short we are hijacking this forum because Clan Lemon needs one?. im doing it old school just like Ghan my role model did.
For Greater Justice!
Edit: I forgot to mention that I smell really bad. And I’m a major noob…
No one can stop the lemon empire! We grow stronger everyday! Our acidic citrus flavor cannot be stopped. Even if you make us into lemonade, we come back as acid reflux!
Evil laughter
Only a fraction of us are visible now, but wait, the coming days will see the growth of the glorious lemon empire!
I, on behalf of the Lemon Empire, declare war on the much weaker Sucky Force…
Clan Lemon will not tolerate posts in the Official Lemon forums not worshiping the supreme Lemon Leaders: LemonJuice, Limelife, Orangesqueaze, and Grapefruitmorning.