Malone.

You wanted more control over the members page malone… well heres a very easy and effective way to do that :slight_smile:

www.binarydesign.co.nz/member/members.php

if you want to try it out… use Username: xxx and pass: xxx

Specific members who we designate or elders will have there own username and pass once the new site is up.

Editing is going to be alot harder tho but it is possible :slight_smile:

Another note is that you need all the fields to have stuff in them so if someone is recruited they need to post on the forums those details so and elder or whatever can add them to the list

Looking good Zero. I think this crazy thing just might get off the ground yet… hopefully in time for my Bday :smiley: Sept 21. Keep it going guys, you can do it!!

Malone out.

ok… if anyone else tries to view anything from my site you’ll be greeted with a nice big “This Account Has Been Suspended” message…

Poopy…

wow malone! i didnt think u had birthdays at your age!!! just telegrams!

They had to make an extra big bday cake beacause there wasn’t enough room on a normal one for all the candles. :stuck_out_tongue: And yes, in my younger years they did use pony express and telegrams.

Malone out.

LOL!!! OVER THE HILL, OVER THE HILL, OVER THE HILL!!!

LOL Dssoul ‘trying’ to take the plss when hes in his 30s as well!!!

yeh yeh thanks airwave!! u young wippit!!! rub it in!!lol :rofl:

You’re all old.

Unless stribble or merc show up.

I’m not old, I’ve just been around a few years. :nerd_face:

A few too many years

Wow… I feel young in here, its a good feeling keep it up…

LOL !!

Winners say: I’m not as good as I ought to be. - Losers say: I’m not as bad as a lot of others.