New Elder in our ranks

After much consideration on my part I would like to say congradulations to Fiirkan.

It is my honor to give him the duties of Clan Elder, I guess you could consider this my first true act as a Founder. Everyday he proves himself to be a great asset to SF and the public as whole.

I could make a large list of achievements that fiirkan has done but we dont want to hear them heh.

Enjoy your new responsibilities Fiirks :biggrin:

<Salute>

Woot. Now I can actually vote against people in thier admissions process.

I mean, vote for them. That. Exactly. Shhhhh.

Hopefully this will mean an era of faster admissions processing etc for SF as I can finally vote.

congratulations fiirks enjoy your new resposibilities

darc

Anyone else find it funny that SF’s youngest member is one of their elders?

Hehe, congrats Fiirk.

Ahhh the pleasure of proving Wedge wrong…

I think you’ll find Eldarfleet is younger than Fiirk.

Congrats Fiirk.

Now even Puerto Rico are able to vote! :woot:

Congrats Fiirks. Does this make me right retroactively? :laugh:

hehehehe… too true there
boy I would feel really weird if I WAS the youngest member…