New Management

Welcome to the Grove

Lemon Infiltration teams successfully breached the security surrounding the Soban Force Servers. The previous leaders were disposed. They’ve been banned never to return again. For them, attempting to return is futile. LEMONS are now in charge. Bow before us. This is not some silly joke of hackers, we’re going to lead you and your players (who we have good respect for) to be the best at SINS. But you will play by our rules.

SO BOW BEFORE THE LEMONS!!!

LEMONS!!!

Just what the world needs… more losers.

If you were to cooperate, airwave, we might even let you remain an elder. But if you choose to insult our glory, we’ll be forced to ban you too. Don’t push us, we’re quite benevolent overlords. But we’re overlords.

Like I said before sour face, i’m in the mood for some lemonade :stuck_out_tongue: So get over here so I can make pulp out of you already. :rage:

Ruh-roh!

They already have Malone, Fiiks, Splitty and Zero!

You never know who might be next. :flushed:

They seemed to be the most likely to be vocal and fight back. We’ve been studying your clan for weeks. Border is on the list of people we may have to… silence… Lets just say you don’t want to find your way onto that list!

LEMONS

Heres a link for you whannabe a lime boy… http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/398528 . Go play the game and see what I want to do to you MUAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHH.

Well I know who to tell my buddies to shut up with a nice little perma ban :slight_smile:

4/1 joke?

Lemon smashing…its an American past time… :grin: … http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti…ideoID=14864007

I don’t think i know what to say

Excuse me, these are my forums. I don’t think we’ll be hearing from you again.

lol, did the lemons really get a overthrowing thread going??? lol

LOL, the Lemons again?

hehehhe

who the hell is this guys? and that video … speachless