Nooooooooo...

frieken development…

okay I just moved in to my grandparents house and I find out since I left some low lifes built a frieken house right in front of the beutiful veiw we had of the beach :frowning: .
so untill the new house is built up the road we can’t stare at the beach we would from the den instead all we see is this stupid house blocking the veiw > :frowning: .

have i ever told you how much fun lighting mulch in trash cans and throwing it into houses with obstructive views is…

lol. nah i’d go with somthing with more of an explosion like planting C4’s all around the house and then blame it on the Telibahn ] :slight_smile:

NP i’ll get some tools and we can do something really stupid to that biatch of a house

right-o bt I ain’t paying for plane tickets

don’t worry I got enough junk around here to do somthing dumb enough that it’s illegal ] :slight_smile: