OMG ITS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!! ITS SNOWING IN NEBRASKA AND WE HAVENT HAD ANY SNOW SINCE NOVEMBER!!! NOT EVEN CHRISTMAS!

Sorry, im going to have to close this.

lol Fiirk you have to move it into the spam room first :wink:

Anyway i hope we dont get snow, there has been talk of it.

heh, I cant do either!

You dolty admins dont let me move stuff around from here, or close stuff, which I would sorely love to do right now…

Nothing personal, but this thread isnt that meaningful.

Up here at Blairstown we’re supposed to get quite a few inches. What is the forecast for your area split?

I dont get snow where I am, and with that, thread moved!

Nice.

Z, can you give me mod ability in places other than just spam/flame?

Im going to have a talk with Malone and Split about mods and such soon Fiirk.

Also im adding to forum rules so please check the ammendments

snow, what is this snow you speak of?

What World do u live in eh Squid BILLIE??!?!?!? HMMMMMMM

Is it a good idea to make me some sort of mod, as well?

YOU’RE AWESOME!!!

Squid, I think u might need some help. LOL

I eat Drphil for breakfast or was it teh squid chunks?

Little bit of both. This’ll shut u up. A little catfight will do.

Thank god this is in my spam board.

Not in GD…

he he he, i’ll let this spam and hten do something rediculous.

Edit: Ha ha z, i just saw this rule in the rules/regs board:

Added No asking to be Moderator or Administrator as you will be warned and if you keep asking subsequently banned.

Good rule.

Sry, just wanted to help out. Malone didnt have a problem what I asked him. Thx for the heads up.

We got like 10 inches, a bit more in some areas.

Was nice, i have a few pics but none are that interesting.

My little brother is head of Ski Operations at Big Sky resort in Montana. I just checked their website and they have had 23 FEET of snow this season. Click here http://www.bigskyresort.com/ and take a look at that peak. I’ve been up there and it is awesome.

Of course, I was reading about a ski resort in the northermost island of Japan, and they average 42 FEET a season.

Just think about that for a minute.

Lemons For Greater Justice!

Ah yes the Squid Chunks, squids favourite Cereal if we are bothered to eat breakfast.

Its also a good thing I moved this topic here.

And yes, thankyou Fiirk for reminding me of creating such a rule, I am sure it will stop any members from cluttering up the forums and annoying people.
BTW, congradulations to those who have been given Moderator rights and those you have rights in extra areas.

That last paragraph would probably fit better in “Announcements” than in “Spamwich”.

But I concur with your statement.

Lemons For Greater Justice!