Other game Names?

hey, i just played a few games of Halo 2 with Pit Viper and it hit me. there are much more games and such that i know people play. im asking for people to post here with any other game information that they want

we play HW as a clan, why not play other games together

my halo 2 XBox Live gamertag is THE NOSH
DoW screen name= xXEVILnoshXx

also, anyone that has Xfire, what is your Screen names. mine is evil803. post that as well

HW1 is the only thing I currently play, but I hope to get into BF 2142 soon. It was just on the cover of PC Gamer and will hopefully be out by Fall 06.

Malone out.

I play BF2

Halo 2 over Xbox live?

I wish i had xbox live =/

Xfire name Splitstar

pushes Malone onto the xfire site

Well, it took me a year to get TeamSpeak, (which of course I don’t use anymore) so I figure I’ll be due to get Xfire in about 10 months.

OK, just kidding, I’ll try to find some this week to get it.

Malone out.

hey guys.. what is your teamspeak IP? I have some free time during this week cuz of nothing to do, i firgured i’d get your ts ip and head on and chat with you guys…if that is alright with you all…

Steve

Oh, btw who’s making those little pic tags that you guys have on here? they are pretty cool.

go to the discussion about "userbars’ its in general discussion. there is a link there, or just go to www.userbars.org. there are a bunch of them on there. they tell you what to do, and you add them to your signiture

Still trying to find a cheap TS host, there quite expensive.