lmao ok i was talikng to OJ when he said… “Do u know if they use that code?” im like, “what code?” then he said, " The code where their bc dosent die" im like LAFAO then other ppl said there was a code likr that so is it true???
It’s not really a code. It’s more of a game breaking exploit really. That’s why it’s usage is frowned upon.
Yeah, I don’t think its really a code its a matter of a procedure to do in the game.
Its a cheep dirty move, you can get caught easily doing it though.
shit tell me how to do this! time to smurf!!
oh ok how do u do it? ![]()
You know I’m only going to tell under permission to tell you.
Better not to post how to do it, so the exploit don’t get abused. Blaze, just know that if a bc ‘magically heals itself’ (ie:health goes from 50% to full all the sudden), then they’ve used this exploit. Note that sometimes this happens on accident, so please don’t go off calling someone a cheater. Typical hw2 manners are to skuttle the bc if you accidently heal it. I’ve only heard of 2 guys who used to use this exploit frequently - both were nubs, and neither have played in a while.
ok
My humble apologizes to Evil. I was going to respond to this topic and accidentally hit ‘Edit’ instead of ‘Reply’ so now Evil’s reply is gone.
Basically, he asked for Max to post the mechanics of how to do the exploit.
Here is my response:
He is doing this on purpose. The idea is to not post it in a public forum so that we don’t suddenly see half the HW2 folks doing it. ![]()
Sorry again Evil, I tried to get your post back but I couldn’t.
Malone out.
Sf never use that Blaze, or hyper scouts, and other bugs…iot is highly frowned on.
Borderlord
hyper scous? wtf is that lol
It’s another research exploit that lets you create Hiigaran scouts with a speed over 700. It’s lame.
i know they are frowned uppon, i never would use it myself, i just have never heard of the BC re-heal. and wanted to know.