Hey guys i wanted to share this with the members of the SF
Cap ships in our private forums

Hey guys i wanted to share this with the members of the SF
Cap ships in our private forums

Yes, some very good tactics there Zulu. Everyone can learn from these strats. Go read it!
Malone out.
For some reason when I try to go to Zulu’s link it says I have requested a private forum and need to enter a password. What is the Password. It says the same thing whenever I want to go to one of the other parts of our forum. ![]()
David
Coitster|SF
Zulu, we gotta get the Coitster in there! Also, how do I post those pics I sent you?
Malone out.
Malone…
when typing a new post there are some buttons on the left hand side of the page…
hit the
image button
and then go to ur e-mail and copy the URL i sent you for each of the pics…add them 1 at a time to the image button and it will link them for u
k

Ok, here goes…
Malone out.
I didn’t get your email Zulu.
Malone out.