Links to update and setting up online play
Ello all,
As I have found the Lobby (ICO) bare from users, I have put together some information that I thought should be shared:
-
As some of you may know there is a new update for sins 1.09(b).038. This is the beta for v1.1 and is ONLY obtainable through Stardocks new application Impulse. All future updates to Sins will only be available through Impulse (as this is IC’s/Stardocks new way of Copy Protection). Stardock is phasing out their SDC (Stardock Central) program and because of this SDC will not update Sins past v1.05.
-
How to use Impulse to update Sins: LINK
-
Change log for v1.1: LINK
-
Another issue for some is Online play. Ironclad has introduced a new tool for online play in the Sins update called ‘Alloy’. You will find a check box for Alloy when trying to host a game online. Alloy when used w/ the proper network settings resolves issues that were in previous versions of Sins online play (for network users). Someone by the name of the_Monk has set up an online tutorial on ‘How To’ for Sins and networked systems. Here is the LINK for helping set up your router/network.
I hope this information helps get you up to date and online - see ya in ICO
PoorManDSO out!!!