Slight Database Hiccup.

There was a problem with the database an hour ago from posting this.
Seems no posts were able to be viewed, ie you click into a topic and it was pretty much blank.

I fixed the problem with the help of Thelen with the latest backup. Only downsides were:

  1. Getting me extremely pissed off and stressed.
  2. Loosing about 5 hours worth of posts.

Im not sure what caused the problem but im still working towards a forum upgrade.
Might take a while because i’ve run into a few problems, but i’ll try my best.

Unfortunately I lost a couple of posts from the backup but no hassle in reposting them.

I imagine these boards can be a pain every once in awhile but we appreciate the time and effort you guys put into maintaining them.

Salute Zero & Thelen.

Thanks admins from down under!

GG zero i know ur leeter then the newbish forum :wink:

u will figure it out mate :slight_smile: