So whats with the BDU - war thingy?

So i have read a couple other threads since i been lurking around…

and i have got to ask…

whats with the BDU / Sf war? on HW2?

Who’s running things for the BDU…who has the athority to declare such an thing…

And who in the WORLD dredged up the old clan…without informing other previous members?

<---------i need ALOT of catching up

cutt…seems you may be in the know

Chronos.

Nuff said.

Malone out.

I managed to fill him in on the basic parts. Might need to fill the possible blanks, Malone, or any1 else. Mantis was in hw1.

chronos..aka..kraftwerk…aka…amandacig…aka… list that would take a week to scroll through :stuck_out_tongue:

has a real hard on for hating me i must have owned him one to many times in games of HW 1 lol :stuck_out_tongue: or he realy wanted LS to die when DOOM left and my keeping it alive for almost 1 and a half years after may have pissed him off who knows the guy is a child and needs a shrink bad.

that about sums it up for ya zulu.

TFL guys wadged war on BDU when SF had an alliance with BDU and BDU never showed up for a game in any of the games TFL played. so i guess BDU’s whole 3 members wussed out and made excuses ( chronos is half the clan ) camoze and cutthroat are the other 2 members.

that be the story mate.

Keep the BDU flames to 0%.

We have a policy on closing topics about BDU once they get out of hand.

Disscuss

mmmm… Apple Bottom…
mmmm… Vodka…
mmmm… God…

Lagsy, I’m starting to like you more, the more I learn… %)

PS - war is good. On the edge of one, you’ll always find an eager pirate :wink:

heh cool ghent all i realy wanted to was keep LS a lively strong respected clan but that kinda went downhill when we let DjAirwolf join.

but i have done good at keeping HW fun with new maps and even new strats that are just funny. like beating mouse with controlers :stuck_out_tongue: he lubs me for that. got paladine and mogwa with a heavy cruiser taht had 18 cloaked supports healing it lol both of the records of those are in downloads :slight_smile: .

all i ever have done is try to make HW fun so now i just joined my buds at SF and refuse to take on any power in any comunity i am in no more leadership for me online i will stick to leading in real world its easyer :slight_smile: .

plus i helped allot of novice and new players improve. just ask fatboy he said he learned more from me in last 5 months then last 5 years of playing. :stuck_out_tongue:

and i still find new fun things and after over 80 maps lots of new ideas and some edits of classics still got tons of ideas to work with not to mention i made a few maps from other peeps ideas too.

and ghostySLS ( not the old ghostyguru tho ) but still a cool dolt. i got on TS and remote link with his comp and trained him 1 on 1 how to use mission man and do dist files for a map. altho he made 1 map and gave up after that ;(.

so i still have no idea why chronos/kraftwerk has such a hatred of me but i still lubs him :slight_smile: .

thats all i can say about it mate. i am more confused then any one realy :slight_smile:

and there was no flames splity :slight_smile: .

all i did was recap the info in a summery for zulu :wink:

o no wasent directed at you, just in general gave me an extra post count.

++1 Postcount

LOL…

and the nickname assigned to me says

“Forum Whore”…

LOL…sounds like Split…you want that title all to yourself

i may make ALOT of post when i get to it…but atleast they have content to it

albeit…nonsense…but content all the same

Thx for the update guys

ahh actualy it wasent me :wink:

Let the culprit show himself!

But i did give the Ghent a title.

Eh, what? Some kind of entitlement dispute here?

I’d say “Well, at least you didn’t end up like Lagsy” but I’m pretty sure he asked for that one… so I guess the best I can say is “Hope you end up like Lags!”

Hehe. I bet nobody thought they’d ever hear that. :wink:

at the moment i speak for bdu, chronos is having a break,

id also like to point out that the only person that speaks for IronClad games is blair frasser, and those are his words.

there is currently no dispute between sf and bdu that im aware of,

and cutthroat and myself dont play hw2 in regard to the tfl war thingy,

that sums it up as far as im aware

Well, thanks to Chronos and BDU, I lost my modship and every member of SF is banned from the SOSE forums. I double dog dare anyone (that can still access the SOSE forums) to find a post from an SF that is even remotely offensive. While Chronos was going through his troubles, I asked everyone to cut him some slack and be extra nice to him. Some of my posts are in the admin area so you will have to ask Ghent or Cutty about these.

So, im summary regarding SOSE, Chronos has completely turned the most active HW1 clan (SF) and the most active HW2 clan (Xeno) away from SOSE. If I was Blair Frasier, I would not be happy.

So Chronos is on vacation and SF is banned from SOSE and the supposed SF/BDU TeamSpeak.

Chronos says all this is Lag’s fault and wants me to boot Lags. But I just haven’t seen Lags do anything wrong, and I’m not going to sell out Lags just to make Chronos happy.

I hope you and Cutty are enjoying BDU.

And that pretty much sums it up for me.

Malone out.

PS - I gave that title to Lags. :biggrin:

i highly doubt blair told u to come here and say Sf is baned from playing sose.

if this was true he would have came here on his own posted it himself and with a very valid reason unless he is an idiot egotistical nerd in fear of us. abusing his dev powers. wich i doubt highly.

any way he has no reason to say SF is not welcome in sose and we could sue like zero said if he bans our tag from the game.

My opinion: Who really cares?

Oh yea Z, that Title is assigned to someone with your level of posts. Im sure I can change it to something more… suitable.

Blair wants everyone to know he is the only one who speaks for IRONCLAD, no one else. SF will not be banned in anyway from SINS.

Unforunately Im going to have to close this topic, to much negative discussion I believe is hurting SINS.