Hey Dolts! I wanted to start a “Summer Update” thread. Things have been silent for us, and that makes sense. Despite that, I wanted to give you all an update on my life and hear about yours.
If you guys remember, when I started playing with you I was a freshman in high school. About a month ago I graduated from Brown University with a degree in political science (bet you never would have guessed that, huh?) Brown was a wonderful place where I was lucky to be surrounded by intelligent passionate people.
This fall, I’ll be in Washington D.C. working at the Brookings Institution. It’s a non-partisan (really!) think-tank that looks at many many issues. Cybersecurity technology and policy will be my focus area, specifically the effect of corporate espionage and how security technology transfers.
My girlfriend who I met during freshman orientation (same dorm) and I are still together. On Monday we’re leaving for a 2 week trip through Peru together. She’ll be in California this fall working as an engineer at Intel, so we’re trying to get good time in together before being apart.
I should be around on game ranger for July–if people want to get games in shoot me an email. tim peacock [AT] gmail [DOT] com
What’s new with you dolts? Malone, are you still waterskiing? Fatboy, how is the chopper? Border, are you still teaching miscreant youths? Drew? Splitty? Volans? Zero have you murderded Squid yet?
Hey
Hi all, it’s been a while so thought it was about time that i should drag my sorry ass back in here and see how everyone’s doing, and how Real life is treating y’all.
Me well I’m studying hard at University now for an Engineering degree in aviation, just starting my second year this week. Been with my girlfriend for a little over a year now and we have a kid on the way. Not really much else to say, I’m working my ass off to pay for uni and kid that’s on the way, just for laughs before anyone asks, our due date is the 26th of December. Not really gotten much else to say, I don’t really have alot of spare time anymore and what time I do get i try to spend with my partner or sleeping.
Anyway, catch ya all on the flip side.
Darc out
Hey,
Volans and I have pretty much been the only ones alive around here for a while…like keepers.
Anyways,
Been working hard to restore my 1967 Chevrolet Bel Air(Full size muscle) with a 327 engine.
I’m also taking double time, studying at the University of Washington for Business Administration.
Or maybe triple time…with a job as well.
Haven’t played anything Homeworld related in a long time, just been playing single player games such as Mass Effect 2, Dead Space, and Assassins Creed.
Catch you guys later.
For the most part, I’m still playing eve online.
The summer hasn’t really changed much for me, though I really have to say that I absolutely hate hurricane season.
ive been playing a lot of ME3 and Diablo 3 since it came out. so right in the same book as Striker. glad to see you all again
Cool, Mass Effect 3. I’m still in ME2 trying to redo my Paragon because I took to long at the end to rescue the crew and got them all killed. 
My Renegade is done though so as soon I finish the Paragon, it’s off to ME3. For the last game, it better be good. All Squad members survive with no causalities.