Rock Lobster
Congrats Rock. You are now in SF. We have a few things to go over when we are together online. The other night we sucessfully turned back what I thougth was sure to be a loss, driller was almost dead, but together we pumped him back up, you gave a cc, me a SY, and ru’s well, together we were able to slowly put the game in the win column.. That is presisely why we want you in the family
congratulations
Borderlord
and everyone please make him feel the love
thanks
shouldn’t this be in the announcements section? I don’t think rock can see this forum 
Hehe.
Relocating.
Congrats on joining mate. PM me in a week or so if I forgot to set up your permissions etc.
Yes, Rock, that’s right. We were talking about you behind your back 
We were saying horrible, horrible things, naturally.
Welcome to SF. Glad to have you aboard. 
Double congrats! One for Rock on making the clan (yay!) and one for Border on his first announcement as an Elder (yay!).
Welcome to the clan Rock. See ya in the lobby.
Dessy