Ta Da!

Congratulations are in order for the newest member of SF, Nori! I’d invite her to say a few words for herself, but that might not be possible :laughing: … Ah get used to it Nori, we do like a good joke around here. Anyway, welcome to the fold, in a little while (probably whenever somebody gets around to doing it) we’ll add you to the SF group and change your forum name.

Congrats!

Hey Congrats!!! I’m very happy to have you in SF. Your a realy good player and I know you will get even better. Just maybe you might even shed some of your armor and have a few laughs with us. Welcome to the family.

Somebody give her the TS address before I open up the private areas for her.

Haha, open the private areas for her.. I forgot forum humor + girl in clan = really lame jokes

welcome to the fam sweetie, its nice to have another girl member, these poor guys need the female company hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats Nori! Look forward to playing more games w/ you on my team. :grin:

CONGRATS!!!

HAVE FUN IN SF!!

Welcome.

bewear some of us are very evil.

…stop talking about me.

Like my other side muuhaaa…
cough
sorry…pretend you didn’t hear that…

your other side isnt evil, its crazy. there is a difference.

more like crazy-evil lol

Back to the topic

*Unsheathes the warn stick.

Congrats Nori…

Glad to have you aboard. Pull up a chair, play some, have fun, and let me know if there is anything you need.

Borderlord

hope we can play toghter or atleast talk on ts.

who got the hard side of that stick?