The Peterson Renactment.

This is starting to sound all too similar to the last peterson case wherre the wife’s name was stacy, hence this one gone missing as well. Meh too much crap going on in the world where guys gut their own wifes. And i hear this is his 4th wife. And the other 3 died or so. Very Supicious says I.

O and did you hear about the Texas football star who was killed when his girlfriend found him cheating on her with his wife!!!

The girlfriend ran his butt over in his Beamer… and you know, now that i think of it his name was stacey too.

Creepy

Only in America…

Thank God! :stuck_out_tongue:

Amen to that :slight_smile:

America, fuck yeah!

Could someone please explain to me what the heck this thread is even about?

Sincerely,
Kas’-desire-to-be-a-lazy-ass-and-not-figure-it-out-himself. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m with Kaskara, except I was too lazy to even respond.

Malone out.

This that thread where everybody has a good laugh at us Americans. Then we sit back, remember we’re #1 and laugh quietly to ourselves.

For now…

For over a century.

USA is not perfect but if WW3 ever really happened (nuclear engagement or not) we could beat any continent in the world.

Plus we have individual states that have a bigger GNP than most countries.

That and we have Playboy. :grin:

Although England does have the Queen’s Mum. :roll_eyes:

Malone out.

Before I comment… what the hell is this thread about?

Its about how similar this Peterson case is to the last one that happened with the other stacy peterson etc.

Levi, I dont live in america nor watch the liez that is the media on TV.

Explain as you would a hermit