Time for a break...

After a lot of soul searching, Deaths and I have decided to part ways with SF. When we formed it, we were just looking for a tight little group of skilled and fun people to partner up with. Well, its just not the same anymore. Good luck SF, we still luff you.

Malone out.

wait what?

you mean a break rite. this isnt for good?

and what has changed?

oooooo…

me so sad your leaving …

FOO

what do you think we are all silly or sometin?!

happy Foo’s Day to you to bro…

but u did make me read this damned post!

ya im slow Zulander had to fill me in over WON :rage:

not funny :laughing:

I thought it was funny… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, GOTCHYA!

Malone out.

Edited by: Malone SF at: 4/2/04 7:49 am

Rofl@ Malone you newb!!! :F I knew you couldn’t nevermind wouldn’t leave SF… You and Deaths are the founders and I know you. You wouldn’t leave SF! :cowboy_hat_face:

<Salute> Vicious