UCSA Fun and Games

Well since the thread was locked I thought I better make some closing statements here.

Borderlord wrote this referring to trying to have a UCSA vs SF game

“They want to dictate terms before games start, even to the point of not playing 3 of us with 2 of them even when thier 3rd was Old Bones, a highly skilled player any clan would like to have but he is like Sporting Lisabon and prefers to just play as an independant.”

I played Old Bones with his relatively new ally and I was alone and still won. Wonder how skilled he is. All 3 were Vagy so you expert SF should know how difficult that is, managing swarm superiority, corvs, and bc. Not easy really.

As to what you are going on about badges or tags? This is what I want to know or understand. If my guys were wearing your tags then sorry about that. Seriously. I wouldn’t do that and they shouldnt.

Lets look further now shall we?

Border said
“Afterall, this group can’t match our enthusiasm, our numbers, our spirit of team play, fairness, qualities of sportsmanship, abilities to play with other members of other clans, and lastly our sense of family. I remind other clan members that see this that for now they are focused on us, and when they tire of us they will pick another target.”

Your sense of family is strong I will say that. I mean Tri-Edge lying about winning and Malone and Zero immediate believing him was just comical. Tri-edge said he beat me as vagy with vagy dds. Any player with any skill knows the vagy dd is good for 1 thing, killing big stuff. Well I had wee little lasers all over and they OWN dds. Tri-Edge if you ever get the courage to try again I will be astounded! Evil already said he would spectate it.

The policy of not playing us is just funny. Someone comes and challenges me the first thing I want to do is take them on. But hey I am a competative clanner. You guys must not be.

“The screen would clearly show I beat them in a 3 on 1, but we all know it is a fake, but by doing this we would join this bunch in stupid shit.”

You might not think my methods are honorable but I am anything but a faker. I wouldn’t claim a victory or make a screen unless it was legit. Why bother lying when it always comes back to get you. My proof is that I would replicate my results. This means that any screen i post you could put me against the same person and spectate and in the end see the same results.

“We are a clan of inclusion, not exclusion, we bring in players we try to make better, we stress team play, or at least I do, because this is a community oriented game. Iprefer playoing with friends, clanmates, even if skills are different, and would never want to be in a group where taking only gifted players is the focus. I like the sharing of time with like minded people. Most players here like the same things, and I prefer to be the clan everyone wants to get into to because of what we stand for, not just winning.”

Border these are fine words. I salute you for your attitude. I do have a small problem though. Back to the challenging. Saturday you guys came in 3 SF and wanted a 3v3 giving my friends Old Bones. As I said I think Old Bones is below average at best. Last night, Sunday, SF had 5 or 6 people on and there were 3 UCSA. I didn’t see you guys challenging us then. Why not? I am a little ticked at Beam and Devastator for not taking Old Bones and trying to beat you guys. I certainly would have tried. That is what it means to be competative.

Well the rest of you won’t care about screen shots so I wont bother posting them. Since I doubt the SF will ever take the challenge I guess this is goodbye. So long. Farewell. Watch out for smurfs in your SF vs 2 or 3 randoms. Little blue things have a way of coming out of the woodwork to nibble on your toes.

Khaos, over and out!
Beam, beamed up.
Devastator, demolishing elsewhere.
Decimator, decimating someone else.
Talon, sinking his claws in elsewhere.
Broadsword, hacking limbs off someone else.

Im just going to comment on one thing.

Our sense of family is strong because we think of our clan as a family, tackling any obsticle as a whole and growing because of it. I dont see any reason for Tri-Edge needing to lie about beating you, if he lost well thats all good, we’re not all that. But of course we will stick by a member of our family against the likes of yourself, as your not a very formidible opponent here on the forums since your words dont carry much weight.
Nor would you be in HW1 or would I be in HW2, im sorry to say this seems to be goodbye.

SF has overcome more challenging dilemas before and will do again, I look forward to a time where we can play for fun and not for glory.
Guess we’ll be seeing you smurfing sometime soon.

Goodday Sir.

Ok i know u will ban me again, but i think i have to clear up some things.

  1. U can ask everyone, I NEVER insulted any SF before yesterday, since i dont insult without any reason.

  2. Therefore, the post yesterday was in response to ur dear mate Borderlord, who was thinking that he can threat UCSA by getting us “banned” from all games???.. pls think of that!

  3. A question to WhiteStar: I guess u should ask yourself WHO the one is, that is pathetic, since i have no need to write my whole posts in UPPERCASE!
    Besides that, the style of this posts let come up the feeling, it had been posted
    by 10 years old little girl… nice one, realy.

  4. Yea, u may dont like the way some of us UCSA behave, I understand that, but hey… not all ppl
    can be as nice as u (especially “mrs. pathetic child” or “Banning Wanker” -Border-Lord of Quitters… not
    to menthion “Tri-edged… whatever” (what was u saying, ".. YES! Beam is gone Beam is gone!
    Ding dong the witch is dead, the witch is dead, ding dong the wicked witch is dead!
    "… nice one, really.)
    (ouch… that wasnt nice now… shit, sorry for that)

  5. Hm, so far i cant remember to had a lose against any SF… maybe if u come to game and wipe my
    sorry ass, it will make me STFU!

  6. Im still waiting to get banned from playing games in Hw2! Cant await to see that really!

  7. Do u really think, i have the need to fake an SF Player in lobby to gain a faked screenshot? What would be
    the sense in such action?

  8. However, im only speaking of the ppl who started to be bad on me. I wont adress any other SF ppl, since
    i dont even know then, so i have not the right to insult anyone of u (and i wont do!).

Ok i really hope u will show us the 1337ness of SF at some time,

And big sorry, for being not nice here! Sorry if I insulted some1, but its allways “actio=reactio” ! -
quite simple eh?

Best regards.

Boah BEAM you are soooooooooo boring. and if im 10 years old like you said we can play together BARBIE or anything like this than 1 thing is clear you cant be older!
you sit the hole time in front of you monitor and wait that you can spam here.
you are an poor soul and im sure you have any problems in your life but we here cant help you whit it.
1st i think khaos has no style, but im wrong than you are much more better than he.
and sometimes I feel sorry for you ,if you are so alone in lobby and no one plays whit you, you are soooo quiet than and it seems you are an bit shy.
but if your master come ,the great khaos you awake and you can talk,opps sry you can spam.
now after the SF is the next aim genesis? i see it yesterday or XENO or the rest of lobby?
its bad for you that you can t read my whispered messages if you starts to talk there, than you could see that 90% of lobby think that you are an poor idiot, but i say “no” “he has only problems” than i have sympathy whit you!! i like it to enter the lobby and see you especially you! i lay back here and wait ,wait that you makes yourself ridicolous!
but please best is you stop that here than you makes all very very sleepy here.
maybe the SF can help you, its not to late for you.
we have an psychatrist here “volans” im sure he can help.
it must be a horror if anyone sit hour for hour infront of an pc and wait for an posibility to talk trash.

best recovery wishes
DANI :wink:

Doh,

You guys still do not get it. Beam tell khaos you were wearing the new sf badges, and refused to take them off. Period, final, end of story. All SF are due an apology, no exceptions, you know what you did, and how you behaved is clearly childish, moronish, and in the real world would be akin to you guys adopting the nike swoosh and saying, oh, big bad nike don’t want us wearing thier badges…

Secondly, you accuse me of quituing… ask any one, form any clan, and even new players whom I always take the time to say good things to, that I have never quit a game. Again you own bias comes to task here, I left the game lobby because of your lack of respect, I have no time for it, and do not have to part of it. Then Khaos calls me a quiter in the lobby, purely gibberish. I have never quit a game, ever, and in one instance I remember having to leave due to an emergency. I gave my side everything and apoligized for having to go. Real life takes precedence over the game for those of us who enjoy it. Course thats what makes us different, we know the difference, and you all persue the trivial to fullfill whats laking in your own lives…so sorry. In lobby click ignore…

Borderlord

Hello Beam & Khaos -

I’m sure in real life you’re both super friendly guys who are just trying to have a little online fun by staging a sort of SF grudge war. That’s fine! :stuck_out_tongue:

“Clans” in HW2 are largely meant for people who know each other online to get together and have fun blowing their tiny digital ships out of the digital skies. So if it’s your intention to create an artificial “UCSA vs. SF war” that’s all-in-good-fun, then go for it!

Now, though, it’s getting a little silly, and seeming like you’re treating HW2 as something other than just a fun game. Even when there are no SF in the lobby, some of you have apparently been ranting non-stop, and spewing nothing but negative insults aimed specifically aimed at SF players. I’ve witnessed this myself when you didn’t know I was on.

That’s not very nice, and I wish you’d stop.

Throwing insults back-and-forth in the lobby is lame, and only makes the game less enjoyable for everyone else there. You don’t know this, but a lot of non SF players I’m sure you respect have whispered me telling me how stupid this SF/UCSA grudge is. It’s just getting so tiresome. :wink:

While I’m sure your nonstop taunting and insulting of SF players is meant to sound threatening, the only thing it really accomplishes is making you look childish and silly. Granted, I’m not calling you childish, but that’s what it sounds like.

So, I guess I’m just asking you to lay off the personal attacks. If you want to keep waging your little war on SF, that’s fine, just please remember that this is just a game and it should all be in the spirit of fun. Calling people quitters (when you and I both know that they are NOT) isn’t cool. I have been in many, many games with Border, for example, and he has NEVER, EVER quit, even when we are completely losing. I hope that you’re not confusing sync errors with quitting. :wink:

Again, I’m sure you’re just trying to have a bit of fun with us, and that’s a good thing. You’re both really skilled players - Khaos easily beat me on Shield and played extremely well. I got less than 10 kills on him! In that game, he was respectful and sportsmanlike. I wish that sort of sportsmanship were carried to the lobby and to these forums, but so far that hasn’t been the case. Instead, you guys have been super unpleasant and it’s getting old.

I look forward to fun games with you. I am sorry about Old Bones, I had been told he was skilled but did not know myself. I would never try to stack a team in my favor. In that 3v3 I expressly said you could have any ally you want, and I meant it. I regularly invite players I know are more skilled than I am to play against me in games. I like tough competition. The game wouldn’t be fun without it. I am sure people can attest to this.

Enjoy the holiday season and I hope to see you in the lobby. Again, keep it civil, can the insults, and we can all have fun. :slight_smile:

-T|SF :sunglasses:

(I apologize for the large text. I have terrible eyesight and the big text helps. :stuck_out_tongue: )

Devastator is willing to prove you wrong about the badge and everything get 2 SF in lobby 1 join game with him at 1st then launch.Next both join both yours and his custom badges will look different to each other and the 1 who was in the 1st game that launched can judge it then you can apologize for your own rude behavior Border .

Thanx Twilight, nice post… at least I see ur point and i fully understand. As I said, i never had
problems with SF so far. This whole shit was only a reaction to Borlderlords unqualified statement, that made
my quite angry. Sorry for messing u guys up here.

To White-noob: Sorry please… ur post is same usless as ur BCs in 2v2 games on small maps.
I wonder if u even read my post carefully enough to understand them.
Guess not, so pls stop answering to them.

Oh and Whity, u accusing us of insulting? Ur whole post is an insult. LOL

To Border-noob: WTF! Not a single UCSA have A N Y need to use ur 1337- SF badge or to smurf as an SF player!

However at least i see Twilight understands and he didnt insulted at once, thanx u got my respect!

No, insulting you would have been doing something like calling you “beam-noob”, which you continue to do to White and Border.

If you would like respect, you must first treat others respectfully. :wink:

Twilight has my respect as well as Devastators considering he don’t post here but he does read it all and Twilight it would be appreciated if you could be the 2nd SF to act as judge considering your neutral posts.The only thing that set this all off was Borders attitude and his whispered comments to Devastator in the HW2 lobby.I also see your point Twilight and I do appologize for some of the earlier comments but accepting Borders unsupported word as gospel and not even asking him if that was him in that screenie and just bashing the proof of that screenie was also wrong without asking Border himself.

well in that point ur right… if i would continue to throw back
whitys insults i wouldnt be any better. I wont reply to
her errm “strange” posts again…

:sleeping: schmarchhhhhhhhhhhhh

right!!
but i rememer an 3v3 before this time here were you lose and cry the hole time, flame vs. your allies and and and.
sry but for what should i read this carefull?
if i enter lobby later you will be there and spam the hole time again i can read it there! nobody understand you poor guy.
better an noob in an game as (like you) in real life! :wink:
but maybe the time will come were the ucsa have an own board ,you can spam there than.

DANI out :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I can’t really attest to the screenshot as I was there for only a small part of the exchange…that afternoon I had to pick a friend up from the airport so I was only in the hw2 lobby for a short time.

However, I did briefly join the 2v2 UCSA game before realizing that I was going to be late :open_mouth:

Indeed, I did not see any UCSA wearing SF badges in the game room.

However, all of this confusion is easily explained:

It is a fairly well-known HW2/Gamespy bug that if a player is using a custom badge, and somebody joins a game who has not yet downloaded that custom badge (the DL happens at game load time when it says “downloading content”), the badge that appears in the game room will be the badge used by the last player you saw in that slot, regardless of the game. Once you download the badge into your HW2 badge folder, you will see the player with the correct badge displayed in all subsequent games.

This could explain why Border joined your game and saw you wearing SF badges. If his folder did not include your custom badges, he’d have seen “placeholder” badges from the last game room he was in, which likely had SF players wearing SF badges.

Again, I can’t attest to whether this was the case or not as I was not there while this particular exchange happened.

Regardless, it is fairly clear that this is a misunderstanding and does not warrant the casting of insults at one another. Border is a great guy who is super friendly to all players in the hw2 lobby. He would not make such accusations unless there was genuine misunderstanding.

Since that appears to be the case, it seems to me that the issue can be dropped. No harm done on either side. Remember, its a game, and we’re all part of a very small HW2 community who likes to have fun with one another. Let’s keep it that way. :sunglasses:

-T|SF

Agreed… usually im a frindly guy… but sometimes i just get
enough! I see Whitys posts still dont advance, but i didnt expected anyting else.

However, i hope this will be my last post here so we finally
go away in peace! Since biggest thing to be aware of is:
ITS ONLY A FUCKING GAME! And really, i have better stuff
to take care of, then to argue here… or speak to a (white-)wall!

Again sorry for bad language and missunderstandings here!

Have good games and cya in lobby.

well he got it!!

ok lets play :smiley:

Sounds good to me. Let’s kick ass white! :smiley:

Go back and read what I said. It was me and Tri-Edge in the game room. You did have sf badges on, I have eyes, and I did ask they take them off. Those two began a barrage that reminded me of playground antics from kindergarten. Gee, make us, and border doesn’t like us wearing sf badges leaves no room for a mistake of any kind. Twilights game was one he hosted and then when he left me and tri joined a game put up by beam and devasatater. In there the problems occurred, I was by design, and as such has no excuse. You crossed the line, and now I and other SF will just click ignore, join one of our games and we will politely ask you to leave, if you don’t well there are not many options. All you offer is excuses, and never apologies. I am neither a liar or a quitter… ever.

Borderlord

Other clans read our forums, and even noobs when asked remove sf badges when politely asked, and over the years I have asked many and never once had any issues, funny how the issues we have arise from this group…

Fine accept the challenge to prove it you and Twilight come to hw2 and do as i suggested if your not willing to do so then stop posting responses cause both beam and devastator agree that you never said anything in game and you left then you whispered to devastator exactly whats in that screenshot didn’t you border.Starting this whole sorry mess and another did you even read Twilights post i suggest you read it very slowly and carefully you don’t have Devastators custom badge you where in another game with someone who had your badge but do read Twilights post really really slowly and maybe other SF members can help get it thru to you.You made a mistake admit it and apologize about it how hard is that.

that might have been the fastest “clean up” i have ever seen, everything happened in about 6 hours.

Heh pathedic.