VOLANS WHERE R U!!!!!!!!!!

Volans has VANISHED!!!

i havent seen that guy in a while and that is starting to worry me lol. Volans if ya r reading this GET BACK TO HW!!! I miss ya man. LeviathonXeno OUT.

Volans calls me or text messages me every day. I have a tough time understanding him but I think he is trying to move back into New Orleans and I think his mom grounded him from the computer. I’m not sure why. But he always wants me to say “Hi!” to everyone and let you guys know he is alright. I’m not sure when he will be back.

Lemons For Greater Justice!

lol your avatar doesnt look right iwth lemons lol.

This just texted to me by Volans:

“Spread the word: I’m home in New Orleans. It may be a while before I’m able to come back to the forums. How r u? Everybody doing ok? God Bless.”

And you’re right Levithon, that old guy looks like he ate one lemon too many. Kind of Crazy. But you know, it’s been a crazy day. It’s gonna take me a little bit to catch up with all the nuttyness. There’s been over 120 posts since yesterday, and since spring has finally come to Wisconsin, I spent the whole day with my family.

Today’s Highlights:
LEMON CLAN
DJ being banned from LS
My avatar mysteriously has been tampered with…
And a bunch of other stuff I can’t talk about here.

I just have to say Sat March 11 has been one of those days that you wish could happen more often.

I’ll try to catch up with the madness tomorrow, um after ski practice and my niece’s Bday party.

Lemons For Greater Justice!

Sweet, i smell a war if they wont give back your avatar.

::: readies the watermelon bazooka :::

watermelon > lemon

Lemons For Greater Justice!

I’m back. Not so much grounded now. Malone, I try really hard not to call u everyday. LOL Levi, I’ll be back soon. I’m finally home in New Orleans now.