What the hell?

Why so few subforums for chris’sake? You’re missing the “herpatology and embroidery” subforum. Dolts.

lol you sound like Levi…or are you Levi???

He’s right. I’ll get right on that.

I can lead the “Herpetology” forum, as I own three lizards. :grin:

Malone out.

shudders at the lizard pron

I’ve actually been hoping for some lizard pron but I haven’t witnessed any yet. :frowning:

Malone out.

::: update :::

Still no lizard porn, but they have been gently biting each other’s tails. Is this lizard “flirting”?

Malone out.

don’t ask us we know nothing about lizards.

I heard you flirt by biting human girl’s tails.

Malone out.

no my kind of flirting envolves some serious ballroom dancing and compliments.

With the Queen’s Mum?

Malone out.

no you doofus fit teen sixth former girls

With “former girls”? :open_mouth:

Uhh… :flushed:

Malone out.

don’t you dare go where i think your going!!!

its sixth form is an advanced qualification college before you go on to uni or work, its an option that you can take after your gcse’s which you take at the end of your compulsary schooling at 16 sixth form colleges bridge the gap between 16 and 18. hence students that study at them are called sixth formers.!!!
and they are open to allin that age brackett

sounds like something from the TV show the O.C.

is this him?..

lizardWTF.jpg

is that who??

…I think I came in at a bad time…
Is there any possibility for more subforums?

there’s your lizard porn there malone!