Which one is right for you?

I got a laugh from it, I hope you do too.
Which one is right for you?

I got a laugh from it, I hope you do too.
Unix >Linux > mac > windows
![]()
HA, so true, Fiirks - the neverending throng of product editions is absolutely ridiculous.
I have three machines - unfortunately one is a windows (to run hw2, etc.), but my work machines are OS X and Fedora Core - no product editions there ![]()
Aww thats Microsoft for you they’re trying to destroy the MAC! (though MAC’s sux)
macs suck for the most part but have the best graphics system available ![]()
now if only they would support all the greatest games. thats the only real reason why ive never liked macs, but ive grown up with them all my life.
(my parents are teachers) so you know how that works.