What happened to the LS forums? they’re in ruins…
I saw that to. Was wondering. I was engaged in the debate of the millenium re: who is the best sith lord. Well we all know its Vader. However yea that disturbs me. Did they just implode ?
I hope it didn’t get hacked again…
I was thinking more along the line that thier Leader declared a internal Jihad and blew them up. Deleted the data-base he did.
who knows, but something is definitely screwy over there…
wow, that really sucks… i’m glad i saw the light just in time and converted myself back to the true path of the Jedi.
“The ability to destroy a database is insignificant compared to the power of the…” well, you know
Seemed appropriate since people brought up Vader.
Generally when someone does a forum db crack they spam all over it. So unless it’s got sigs or a notice I’d say their provider or database just went bork.
Whos cares about the LS forums they were gonna get hacked or wahterver sooner or later. Leviathon OUT
Damn, no love there.
only those brain washed by DjAirwolf have a love for for whats left of LS he is a mistake behind a computer ![]()
b0RKED they are.
I care because…
-
I’m still paying for the damn thing
-
I still care about LS, theres some good people in that clan…
Don’t go all dickhead on them at a time like this…
Dj probly just baned every one he dont like lol
Im thinking it was ReadyBB’s screwup, you dont get an error liek that from normal Forum Admining. However it is possible to have been hacked using something called MySQL injecting.
It wasn’t me, I promise.
Besides, they haven’t said anything bad about me or SF for a week.
Lemons For Greater Justice!
Doesn’t look like anything too serious (i mean, it doesn’t work but it looks to be something that can be fixed without total meltdown). Their database just got a little “borked” is all. Someone needs to be sending emails to whoever provides their service and telling them to fix it.
As for the best Sith Lord, I think it is Lord Vader’s destiny. He is the only Sith to have a large role in all six movies, so I would have to say that George Lucas meant for Vader to be the ultimate protagonist. You have to have a conflict, and while the good guys change, Vader has always been there, a presence…
Lemons For Greater Justice!
*looks at malone’s post and wonders
Fiirkan, I am your father…
Lemons For Greater Justice!
LOL
Vader>maul no question.